Canon MG2500 Setup: Wireless Printer Setup, Pixma MG2500
Canon MG2500 setup is a simple and easy task that the users must perform to use the machine to its full potential. Furthermore, it is an All-in-One machine that is well-known for producing quality photos and crisp documents. Also, it has a compact design, so it fits anywhere in the home. Moreover, it has wireless printing capability, so the users can easily print documents and photos through their smartphones.
The PIXMA MG2500 comes with My Image Garden3 software that puts all your favorite printing features in one convenient software application, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print2. Moreover, the users can celebrate their vivid memories by creating custom prints from their treasure trove of photos and videos.
Canon Pixma MG2500 Setup Procedure
Users should read the instructions for the Canon Pixma MG2500 setup provided below. Thus, there are numerous ways to setup the Canon printer. Therefore, the below provided is the WPS button setup technique.
- To initiate the setup procedure, make sure the printer is turned on and plugged in.
- When the printer is turned on, the green light next to the power button will be lit.
- Then, push and hold the “WPS” button on the printer until the amber alarm light flashes.
- Now, after the flash, carefully release the “WPS” button.
- Note: Users should ensure that the “WPS” light is flashing rapidly and that the power light is turned “ON.”
- Users should push and hold the “WPS” button on the wireless router while blinking the “WPS” light.
- After that, press the “WPS” button for 1-2 minutes.
- When the “Wi-Fi” and “Power” lights stop flashing and become steady, the devices have been linked.
- Users can then install the Canon printer drivers once the printer and router get connected.
- Note: Use the CD-ROM that comes with the printer to install the drivers or download the installation driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Note: canon.com/ijsetup is the official webpage.
- Users can type the printer model number and click the search icon once the official website opens.
- To finish the Canon printer MG2500 setup, follow the prompts.
- Users must select the following options: “Select the region,” “Select the product name,” “Select the item,” and “Select the operating system.”
- After that, click on the “Download” option.
- The “.exe” file will then start to download.
- Note: “.dmg” file will download on the iOS device.
- Then open the downloaded file to begin the setup procedure.
- After that, review the information on the opening screen before pressing the “Next” button.
- Then select “Wireless LAN Connection” from the drop-down menu and press the “Next” button.
- Select the access point connection and then click the “Next” button.
- Now select “Next” and ensure that the printer is turned “ON.”
- It will then begin looking for a printer already connected to the network.
- Note: The list will be blank for users installing the Canon printer for the first time.
- Note: Select the box that says “setting printer could not be located on the list” and then select “Next.”
- If the printer appears on the list, press the “Next” button.
- The setup instructions will appear, then click on “Next.”
- After that, press the “Cableless Setup” button.
- The screen will then display the “connection via cableless setup” window.
- Then click “Next” to proceed to the next two screens.
- The pop-up for setting up will now appear.
- The complete connection window will then appear on the screen.
- After that, click on the “Next” button.
- After that, a list of applications will appear, and the user should select the “Next” option.
- The screen for the “License Agreement” will now appear.
- After that, select the “Yes” option to continue with the installation process.
- Then press the “Next” button.
- After that, the software/drivers will install on the system.
- Then, when the setup completion dialogue box pops up, select “Complete.”
- After that, the print head alignment window will appear.
- Now the users should click on the “Execute” option.
- The print head alignment procedure will begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions now.
- Wait for the print head alignment to finish before selecting “Next.”
- To complete the software installation, select the “Next” option once again.
- Note: The user will have to register their product. Now after the registration gets complete, move ahead with the installation procedure.
- After this, the test print will appear on the screen.
- Users should then place the paper in the paper tray and select the “Execute” option to print a test page.
- Users should click on the “Next” option after printing the test page.
- Note: By selecting the “Next” option, the user can skip the test printing.
- Click the “Exit” option once the “Installation completed successfully” window displays on the screen.
Users can quickly complete the setup procedure by following the steps outlined above. If a user is having trouble setting up a Canon printer, they should contact the canon customer service team for assistance.