Canon MX410 Wireless Setup – PIXMA MX410 Printer
Canon MX410 is a wireless AIO printer that is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It is equipped with a 30 sheet Automatic Document Feeder for scanning, copying, and sending faxes quickly. Along with this, the dual color gamut processing technology makes sure that the copy is as great as the original document.
The Canon MX410 can produce borderless pictures in 42 seconds. Moreover, it can print the black documents for about 8.7 images per minute, and for color printing, the machine can print 5.0 images per minute. Furthermore, the latest and advanced printing features provide a high level of quality printing.
In addition to the latest printing features, the canon printer setup procedure is simple and straightforward. Thus, the users are suggested to visit the canon’s official website, i.e., ij.start.cannon, to setup the canon printer.
The Canon MX410 supports both wired and wireless printing. Therefore, the users can connect the machine to the wired or wireless network and can perform printing tasks. So, the users looking to have a hassle-free printing experience must prefer using the canon MX410.
Canon MX410 Setup procedure
Canon MX410 is one of the best printing machines ideal for both personal as well as professional purposes. Therefore, the users looking for a printing machine that meets their requirements should consider using canon MX410. However, for better printing performance, the users will have to perform the canon printer setup procedure. Therefore, all users are advised to follow the prompts described below to setup the canon printer.
Note: Make sure that the devices are connected properly.
Note: Ensure to have a high-speed internet connection.
WPS Setup procedure
The users are advised to follow the prompts provided below regarding the WPS setup procedure.
- Make use of the “Menu” button to choose the “Device Settings.”
- Now with the “Left” or “Right” arrow, choose the “LAN Settings” and then click on the “OK” option.
- After this, choose the “WLAN active/inactive” option and click on the “OK” option.
- Then choose the “Wireless LAN active” option and tap on “OK.”
- Note: When the wireless connection gets enabled, then the Wi-Fi lamp lights blue.
- Then choose the “Wireless LAN Setup” and hit on the “OK” option.
- After this, choose the “WPS” option and click on “OK.”
- Now select “Push Button Method” and hit on the “OK” button.
- After this, press and hold the “WPS” button on the wireless router and click on the “OK” on the printing machine within 2 minutes.
- Note: The Wi-Fi lamp on the printing machine flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- Now, after this, click on the “OK” option.
Steps for Software Installation
The latest and updated canon printer drivers must be installed on the system. Therefore, the users are suggested to follow the steps provided below to install the canon printer drivers. So, follow the steps penned below.
- Ensure that any of the lamps on the mode buttons light and the Wi-Fi lamp lights blue.
- Note: If the printing machine is already connected to the wireless network, the users must not use a USB cable to execute the network setup.
- After this, open a web browser on the computer system or laptop.
- Then go to the official website, i.e., ij.start.canon.
- Now from there, the users are suggested to download the canon printer drivers for canon MX410.
- After the downloading procedure gets complete, the users are suggested to open the downloaded file.
- Now select “Yes” to provide permission to continue.
- After this, when the setup procedure begins, the users are suggested to click on the “Next” option.
- Now the users are suggested to choose the place of residence and then click on the “Next” option.
- Then carefully read the license agreement and tap on the “Yes” button.
- From there, choose “Use the printer with wireless LAN connection” option and then click on the “Next” option.
- Note: Now, when the check printer window gets open, the users are suggested to click on the “OK” option. After this, the system will search for the printer on the network.
- Now the printer will display in the window, make sure that it is selected.
- Then the users are recommended to click on the “Next” button.
- After this, when the “Setup completion screen” gets open, the users are suggested to choose the “Complete” option.
If, while performing the steps discussed above, the user still encounters an issue with the canon printer setup, then feel free to contact the canon customer service team for assistance.