Canon MX920 Setup – Canon Pixma MX920 Printer Setup
Canon MX920 is a versatile wireless office All-In-One inkjet printer that provides exceptional print quality with wireless printing capability. It is equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that makes printing and scanning easy anywhere within the home or the workplace. Also, it has Apple Airprint compatibility that lets the user print from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod wirelessly. Additionally, the latest and advanced printing features make it an ideal printer for personal and professional use.
The Canon MX920 has impressive features such as 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, Cloud Capture, and Double Function panel, enabling the users to perform multi printing tasks efficiently. So, the users searching for a printing machine that comes within their budget should choose canon mx920.
How to setup Canon MX920?
Canon MX920 is an all-in-one printer through which the users can print, scan and copy their documents. Therefore, the users can handle multiple printing and copying functions that make it an ideal printing machine for personal and commercial purposes. However, the users will have to execute the canon mx920 setup procedure to make the most of the canon MX920.
The users are suggested to download and install the Canon printer driver on their device before moving to the setup procedure. So, go to the canon’s official portal, i.e., ij.start.cannon, and follow the prompts to download the canon printer drivers. Therefore, after downloading the canon printer drivers, proceed further with the setup process.
Note: The users are recommended to check the following steps below before moving ahead with the canon MX920 setup process.
- Firstly, ensure that the printer is in working condition and is turned “ON.”
- Now the users are advised to click on the “Setup” button located on the printer.
- After this, navigate and choose the “Wireless LAN Setup” option.
- Now click on the “OK” option.
- After this, the printer will look for compatible wireless routers.
- Then choose the methods shown on the screen, i.e., “Push Button Method” or “Other Setup.”
Push Button Method
Note: The network connection via the “WPS” button.
The users are suggested to follow the steps below to complete the canon mx920 setup procedure through the “Push Button Method.”
- Press and hold the “WPS” button mentioned on the wireless router.
- After this, press the “OK” button located on the printer within 2 minutes.
- Now a pop-up screen will get open on the screen.
- From there, press the “OK” option.
- After this, press the “Copy” option.
After executing the aforementioned steps, the network connection has now got established.
Other Setup Method
Mentioned below is the setup procedure that comes under the “Other Setup Method.”
Connection via WPS (PIN Code)
Follow the prompts given below to accomplish the Canon MX920 setup process.
- In the beginning, through the help of the navigation button, choose the “Other Setup” option and then hit on the “OK” option.
- After this, choose the “WPS (PIN Code)” and hit on the “OK” button.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts and set the “PIN Code” to the wireless router.
- After this, when a pop-up window opens on the screen, click on the “OK” button.
- Then hit on the “Copy” button located on the printer.
Connection via cableless Setup
- Firstly, choose the “Other Setup” option.
- After that, click on the “OK” button.
- Then choose the “Cableless Setup” option.
- Now, the users are suggested to click the “OK” option.
- After the successful completion of the printer preparation, a window will get open.
- Now the users are suggested to follow the screen’s steps and move ahead with the canon mx920 setup process.
So, this was the complete information about the canon mx920 setup process. Therefore, it would have become easy for all users to accomplish the canon mx920 setup procedure through the steps provided above. However, if any user cannot download the printer drivers or face an issue with the setup procedure, immediately contact the canon customer service team for assistance.