Canon Pixma E410 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma E410 Install
Downloading And Installation Of Canon Pixma E410 Printer Driver
- First of all, open your preferred web browser on your device.
- After that, type the URL “canon.com/ijsetup” in the search bar.
- Then, after typing the URL, press the enter key.
- Subsequently, this will redirect you to the printer driver setup page.
- Afterward, click on the “Setup” option in order to continue with the process.
- Now, a product selection window will appear on your screen. After this, enter the model number of your printer in the respective field.
- Then, click on the “Go” option. There is yet another method to download the printer driver for your preferred printer. So, for that, select the first letter of your printer name from the drop-down menu list.
- After that, select the name of your product from the drop-down menu list.
- Consequently, this will open the driver installation window on your screen. Now, you can select your operating system in order to get the desired download link. You will locate this option on the upper right corner of the screen. Next, click the inverted triangle and select the desired OS from the list.
- After this, you can begin downloading process by clicking the download tab. You will locate this tab in the middle of the screen.
- In between the downloading process, you might get pop-up for saving the file, selecting the download location, etc. Follow, the on-screen instructions for the successful completion of the download process.
- Now, while the printer driver is downloading on your device, you have to wait patiently.
- Then, once the downloading process gets completed, you have to install it on your computer.
- First and foremost, open the downloaded folder on your computer. In case, if you have changed the location of downloading, then, open that folder.
- Thereafter, double-click on the downloaded setup file of the printer driver. By, doing so, it will open the downloaded folder of the printer driver on your system.
- Then, in the next dialogue box, it will ask for permission to run the software on your device. Now, click on the “Run” option in order to run the software on your device.
- If prompted by the User Account Control prompt for making the required changes on your device, click the “Yes” tab to continue with the process. You will locate this tab in the middle of the page.
- Now, in the installation wizard, you can change the language as per your preference. So, for this, click the “Language” tab. You will get this tab at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, initiate the setup procedure by clicking the “Start Setup” tab.
- After this, the software will check to see if there are any updates to the driver. Therefore, it will download them as necessary, this will take a few minutes.
- Now, in the next window, you have to select the country or region, you are living in. You have to make the desired selection. If you are not able to find your country on the list, then move further by clicking on the “Other” option.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” option at the bottom of the page.
- After this, the license agreement window will display on your screen. Then, read the terms and conditions of the license agreement carefully. If you agree to all the terms and conditions of the license agreement, click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, Canon wants you to participate in the extended security program document. Read the complete document and click on the “Agree” or “Do not agree” option as per your preference.
- Next, the firewall setting window will appear on your screen. So, here you have to select the checkbox next to “Deactivate the block”. Then, click on the “Next” option.
- Thereafter, if the USB cable is connected to the printer then disconnect it. After disconnecting it, click on the “Next” button.
- Afterward, wait until the installation process is going on. The installation process may take some time, so be patient.
- Subsequently, make sure that your printer is turned on.
- After that, you are required to connect your printer and computer with the help of the USB cable. In case, if you are facing any problem in connecting then click on the “Help” option.
- After this, wait until the printer is detected and the installation process gets completed.
- Then, the Print Head Alignment window will appear on your screen. Next, click on the “Next” button in order to continue with the process.
- By, doing so, the “Print Test” window will appear on your screen. Therefore, Run the Test by clicking on the “Execute” button. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully. For the test run, make sure that your printer is loaded with papers.
- Then, click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
- The setup procedure is now completed. Click on the “Next” button to perform the software installation.
- Consequently, this will display a Software Selection window on your screen. After that, from the list select the desired software that you want to install on your system. Now, make the preferred selection of the software and click on the “Next” button.
- Then, you have to wait until the software gets installed on your device successfully.
- Thereafter, if you want to register your printer, click on the “Next” button. Otherwise, click on the “Skip” option.
- This finishes the setup procedure of the Canon Pixma E410 printer. Now, in the setup completion declaration screen, click on the “Exit” option. You will locate this option at the bottom of the page.
- Next, your Canon Pixma E410 printer is successfully installed.