Canon Pixma E510 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma E510 Install
Connecting Canon Pixma E510 Printer To The Internet
- Before connecting your printer to the Internet, make sure that you have completed the hardware setup of the printer. Ink cartridges and paper must be loaded in the printer properly.
- After that, switch on the printer by pressing the power button. Then wait until the power lamp lits properly.
- Thereafter, press and hold the Wi-Fi button in order to connect to the network. You will locate this button on the operational panel from the top of the printer.
- Subsequently, once the Wi-Fi light gets stable, press the “Color” button from the operational panel.
- After this, the operational panel starts blinking. Then, wait until the power lamp gets stable.
- Now, press the Color button once again.
- By doing so, the wireless network lamp will start flashing.
- After that, wait for the Wi-Fi light to get stable.
- Then, after connecting your printer to the internet, the power and the Wi-Fi light will stop blinking and gets stable.
- This will successfully connect your wireless printer to the wireless network.
- Next, you have to confirm your printer configuration. So, for this, make sure that your printer is turned on. Also, make sure that least 2 A-4 papers must be loaded in the paper tray.
- Thereafter, press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the power lamp lights blink once. When the light blinks, release the button.
- After this, press the Wi-Fi button again. By, doing so, it will print the network information page.
- In the printout check the connection pointer. It must indicate “Active” and SSID service must indicate the correct wireless connection name. Therefore, this confirms the configuration of your printer to the wireless connection.
Download And Installation Procedure Of Canon Pixma E-510 Printer Driver
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your device.
- After that, visit the Canon Pixma E510 support page.
- This will redirect you to the printer driver setup page.
- Thereafter, click on the link of the printer driver that you want to download.
- This will open the driver downloading window.
- Now, you can begin the downloading process by clicking the “Download” tab from the middle of the screen.
- In the middle of the downloading process, you might get pop-up for saving the file, choosing the downloading location, etc. Then, follow on-screen instructions for the successful completion of the downloading process.
- Next, while the printer driver is downloading, you have to wait patiently.
- After that, once the downloading gets completed, you have to install it on your system.
- Before you begin with the installation process, you have to connect your system with the same wireless network with which your printer is connected.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded folder on your computer to get the downloaded setup file. In case, if you have changed the location at the time of downloading, open that folder.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded setup file of the printer driver.
- Next, if prompted by the user account dialogue for permission, click on the “Yes” option.
- In the next window, you can change the language as per your preference. For that, you have to click on the “Language” option. You will get this option on the left side of the page. After selecting the language, click on the “Ok” button.
- Then, click on the “Next” button. You will get this button at the bottom of the page.
- Subsequently, in the next window, select your place of residence. Make the desired selection. After that, click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, the license agreement window will display. Carefully read the whole agreement and move further by clicking on the “Yes” option.
- Next, the extended survey program dialogue box will appear. Then, if you would like to take part in the program, click on “Agree”. If you don’t want to take part, click on the “Do not Agree” option. This is an optional step.
- After that, to allow “All Install Wizard Processes”, click on the “Next” option.
- Now, the next window of firewall settings will appear on your screen. Click on the “Next” option.
- After this, in the next window, you will see that it is checking for the printer status. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Subsequently, in the next window, select the printer connection method. You will see two options, Wireless LAN connection, and a USB connection. You are recommended to select the “Wireless Lan Connection” checkbox. After selecting the printer connection, click on the “Next” button. You will locate this button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, if the USB cable is connected to the printer then disconnect it. After disconnecting it, click on the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, wait until the installation process is going on.
- After that, make sure that your printer is turned on. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- After this, the software will search for any printers already set up on your network. Therefore, detection may take some time, so please be patient while the software searches for a printer.
- In case, if you have already connected your printer to your network, select it from the list within the “Printers on the network list” window. After that, click on the “Next” to start the software installation.
- Subsequently, enter the serial number of your printer in the respected field. After that, click on the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, the MP drivers and network tools will be downloaded and installed. Wait until the software is installed into the system successfully.
- Then, you need to wait until the setup process gets completed.
- Now, if you are installing for the first time “Print Head Alignment” is recommended after the installation is completed. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- After that, to perform a test print to confirm installation, click on the “Execution”. If you don’t want to perform a test print, click on the “Next” option.
- Subsequently, the setup procedure is now completed successfully. Thereafter, you need to click on the “Next” option to perform the software installation.
- After this, select the software you wish to install from the list. Then, click on the “Next” button. You will locate this button at the bottom of the page.
- Thereafter, if you want to register your printer, click on the “Next” button. Otherwise, click on the “Skip” option.
- Finally, click on the “Exit” option to finish the installation process of the printer driver. Therefore, this completes the installation