Canon Pixma MX492 Printer Setup
The Canon Pixma MX492 is a perfect printer for home and office use and has excellent printing and connectivity features. So, those who are looking for an all-in-one printing machine, then consider purchasing Canon Pixma MX492. Moreover, it is a low-price printer that has lots of advanced printing features.
The Canon Pixma MX492 allows scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities. Additionally, the user can also print documents through their devices that support the Pixma printing solution app. The user can access the printer wirelessly, and it has a high-speed wireless USB port.
Steps to setup Canon Printer MX492
Some users find it hard to perform the Canon Pixma MX492 setup. So for them, we have here discussed the steps through which they can easily setup the printer. Along with the setup process, it is easy to use in comparison with other printing machines.
Note: The user can perform the setup process through the official website or accomplish the setup procedure via CD.
Note: The user can select whether they want to use their printer via LAN connection or USB connection.
Note: The Canon Printer Pixma MX92 setup is required when using the printer through the LAN connection. In case if the setup process is completed already, then the connection is confirmed automatically. On the other hand, if the setup is not complete, follow the on-screen prompts to setup the printer.
- First of all, users are advised to turn “ON” the printer.
- After that, open the web browser.
- Then in the search bar, type the official URL, i.e. ij.start.cannon
- Now, after this, the official website will appear on the screen.
- After that, the users are asked to select the item that they want to set up.
Following are the ways through which the user can setup the printer.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use
Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- First of all, the users are suggested to tap on the “Download” option to start the setup process.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Then wait for the downloading process to get complete.
- Now open the “.exe” file.
- From there, the user can select the language of their choice under the “Language” option.
- After this, click on the “Next” option.
- Now the users are suggested to select the printer connection method.
- There are two methods available, i.e., “Wireless LAN connection” and “USB Connection.”
- After this, choose the preferred option according to the preference.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process.
- Note: Comfirm that the printer is turned “ON.”
Making Fax Ready for Use
The users are suggested to perform the following steps for setting up the Fax.
- Firstly, select the phone line configuration.
- The users are then suggested to select how they would like to receive faxes, i.e., “Easy Setup” or “Various Settings.”
- After that, select the “Start” button.
- Note: The users who purchased the printer in china or Canada are recommended to select according to their preference.
- Then the users are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts.
After applying all the above-discussed steps, the Canon Pixma MX492 printer setup procedure gets complete. Apart from applying these steps, any user face issue during the setup process then feels free to help from the Canon Support team.