Canon PIXMA Pro100s Wireless Connection Setup Guide
Canon Pixma Pro100s is easy to use, a simple and affordable printer that allows the user to achieve high-quality prints that can look as good as the images you capture. In addition to the print quality, it possesses high-speed printing. Moreover, the users searching for high-quality printers are recommended to choose the Canon Pixma Pro100s printer.
Furthermore, we’ve described how the user can easily setup the printer. It is necessary to complete the setup process to make the most out of the Canon Pixma Pro100s.
Features of Canon Pixma Pro100s
Canon Pixma Pro 100s is a fantastic printing machine that allows users to print rich, color borderless prints. Additionally, it comes with a handy and well-designed plug-in that makes printing easier. Moreover, the wireless printing feature makes the printer easy to use.
The users who want an inexpensive pro-quality photo printer, then it is the best available option. Also, below for all users, below we have discussed the features of Canon Pixma Pro100s.
Versatile Paper Handling
The two-way paper feeding feature provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed at the printer’s back for loading thicker papers easily.
Built-in CD and DVD printing
This feature enables the user to conveniently print on their printable DVD, CD, or Blu-ray jackets and Discs.
Built-in Wi-Fi feature
The built-in Wi-Fi feature allows the user to print conveniently through their Wi-Fi enabled devices. Additionally, it allows multiple users to print seamlessly through several systems.
Built-in Ethernet Connectivity
Through the help of the built-in ethernet, multiple users can print seamlessly through several networked systems in any environment.
Canon Pixma Pro100s Wireless Setup Procedure
Many users out there are searching for ways through which they can easily setup the Pixma Pro100s. So, we have here come up with an easy and simple setup procedure for all of them. Thus, the users must thoroughly check the steps and apply the same to accomplish the setup process.
Note: The users are advised to carefully check that both devices, i.e., smartphone/system and the wireless router are correctly connected.
Note: First of all, ensure that the printer is turned “ON.”
Connect using WPS
- Ensure to press the WPS button on the router.
- After that, hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer till the power lamp flashes once.
- Then after the flash, release the Wi-Fi button.
- Now ensure that the Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly, and the power lamp is “Lit.”
- After that, press and hold the button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
- Ensure that both the Wi-Fi lamp and the power lamp are lightened.
After applying these steps, the setup process gets complete.
Connect using WPS Pin Method
- The users are first suggested to hold the “Resume/Cancel” button situated at the printer until the power lamp flashes six times.
- After the sixth flash, the users are advised to release the “Resume/Flash” button.
- Now hold the “Resume/Cancel” button on the printer till the power lamp flashes eight times.
- Then at the eighth flash, release the “Resume/Cancel” button.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts on the device to set the WPS Pin code mentioned on the wireless router’s printed network configuration page.
- After that, ensure that the Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is lightened.
- Note: If the alarm lamp lights up, get in touch with the canon customer service team.
So, the user can efficiently complete the canon Pixma pro100s wireless setup through the steps provided above. For Canon Printer Driver and Software download visit official website Canon.com/ijsetup.