Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup – TR Series | PIXMA TR4522 Setup
Canon Pixma TR4522 is an all-in-one printer with print, copy, fax, and scan features. Also, it delivers an excellent printing performance and is packed with useful and advanced printing features. Moreover, it supports amazon’s Alexa that allows non-loud printing.
The Canon Pixma TR4522 has an automatic document feeder and built-in fax feature. Thus the automatic feeder allows the users to copy or scan many pages in a single operation. Moreover, the users can connect the printer to their system via USB cable or network router wirelessly through Wi-Fi. Furthermore, it can access the internet directly with the help of the downloaded applications stored in the printer, allowing the users to print information from the news or entertainment services.
Steps for Canon Pixma TR4522 Setup
The users are recommended to go through the steps below to perform the Canon Setup process. Thus, after completing the setup procedure, the users can easily carry out all printing tasks such as print, scan, fax, and copy.
Turn the Printer “ON”
- Firstly turn “ON” the printer by inserting one end of the power cord to the electrical socket and the other end to the power cord connector available at the printer’s back.
- Then turn “ON” on the printer’s operational panel and hit the “Power” button.
- Now the users are advised to choose the printer’s language with the navigation keys’ help.
Install printer cartridge
- Wait for the print carriage holder to get stable.
- After that, apply the steps provided below to install the printer cartridge.
- Carefully remove the tape from the Canon printer cartridge.
- Note: The users are suggested to ensure not to touch the contact on the printer cartridges.
- Now the users are advised to place the black cartridge in the left slot and color in the right.
- After that, insert the printer cartridge with an upward angle in the slot and carefully lock it in a position.
- After that, close the output cover.
Load paper in the paper tray
- Gently take the paper tray out and stop after a click sound.
- After that, sliding the purple paper guide, move it to the right side.
- Then the users are recommended to place the paper in the paper tray.
- Note: The users are suggested not to exceed the maximum paper limit.
- After this, the users are suggested to adjust the paper guide with the paper edges to fix it.
- Note: The users are suggested to ensure that there should not be any bent paper because it may result in the paper jam issue.
- After this, the users are suggested to slide the paper tray into the printer after placing the paper.
- Now set the paper settings on the printer display.
After performing the steps discussed above, the users can efficiently perform the Canon Pixma TR4522 setup procedure via ij.start.cannon. If any user faces an error while performing the setup procedure, get in touch with the canon customer service team to guide the canon printer setup procedure.