Canon Pixma tr8620 Setup
Canon is one of the most prominent manufacturers of innovative imaging products. It offers a wide range of products, including cameras, printers, multi-functional devices, and a lot more. Canon printers are known for their robust build and unique features. In addition to that, they are also easy to set up and use. Canon Pixma tr8620 is one of the best printers offered by the brand. It comes with a very compact design, mobile connectivity, and a lot of other features. Moreover, here we have mentioned the step-by-step process for the printer setup via canon.com/ijsetup on a Windows device. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy and straightforward setup process for your Canon printer, you must follow the method we have given in this blog.
Steps to setup Canon Pixma tr8620 printer on Windows
Here, we’ve enlisted the step-by-step process to set up the printer in a hassle-free manner. Therefore, to set up your printer, please go through and follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, you need to open your internet browser.
- Now, you need to go to the address bar and enter canon.com/ijsetup in it.
- This link will redirect you to the official website of Canon. Here, please click on the “Set Up.”
- On the next page, you need to enter the model number of your Canon printer in the search bar given at the top. After entering the printer model number, please click on the Go button.
- In the next step of the Pixma tr8620 setup, you must tap on the “Start” button.
- After this, please follow the instructions appearing on the screen. It will prepare your printer for the setup.
- Now, click on the “Download” button to download the printer drivers.
- Wait until the .exe file downloads on your system.
Steps to install the drivers on Windows
After downloading the drivers via canon.com/ijsetup, you need to install it on your system via the following steps: –
- First of all, you should open the downloaded file.
- Now, the “User Account Control” window will pop-up on the screen.
- After this, the “Start Canon Printer Setup” window will open. After clicking on the start setup, you need to tap on the “Continue” and “Next” buttons.
- Now, you need to select your “country or region.”
- After this, click on the “Next” button. Furthermore, the “License Agreement” window will display on the screen.
- Note: all the users are suggested to go through the agreement carefully and then click on the “Yes” and “Agree” buttons.
- Please make sure that your Canon Pixma tr8620 printer is ON.
- You will be asked to select the connection method. Please select the method as “Wi-Fi Connection” and then tap on the “Next” button.
- The network will begin detecting the printer networks. Once the name of your Pixma tr8620 printer name appears on the screen, click on it.
- After selecting the printer network, hit the “Next” button.
Furthermore, you need to follow the instructions given on the screen to finish the setup via canon.com/ijsetup.
In this blog, we provided the complete procedure to set up the Canon Pixma tr8620 on a Windows device. Therefore, with the help of the process given here, you can easily download and install the driver and set up your printer.