How to Fix Canon Pixma Tr8520 Keeps Going Offline?
Canon Pixma Tr8520 is an excellent printing that provides HD print and is easy to use. In addition to this, canon Pixma Tr8520 offers various advanced printing features. Moreover, it is the best machine that is suitable for both personal and professional purposes.
Commonly, the printer fails to print the document. Sometimes it happens that the user encounters Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline or several other printing glitches. The users who get stuck while printing the document or face Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline can easily fix it.
In this guide, we will provide the correct solution to fix Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline. Therefore, all users are suggested to follow the below-provided steps to resolve the issue.
The users don’t have to worry because we have provided easy and straightforward steps to fix the issue. Moreover, with the help of the below-discussed troubleshooting ways, the user can resolve the issue and get their printer to the normal printing state.
Troubleshooting steps for Canon Pixma Tr8520
The user comes across Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline while performing the printing tasks. So, due to this issue, the user fails to accomplish the printing task. Therefore, keeping this in mind, we have discussed the troubleshooting steps to get rid of the Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline.
Delete all printing Jobs
- Proceed to the “Start” button, and then from there, click on the “Windows” icon.
- Now click on the “Choose devices” option and then choose the device from the settings window.
- Then click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- After that, select and right-click on the printer. Now go to the “See what’s printing” option from the drop-down menu.
- In the end, select all available printing jobs and then delete them.
Change the Status of the Canon Pixma Tr8520
- Open the “Printers and Scanners” window.
- Now from there, select and right-click on the printer.
- Note: At the time of selecting the printer, select the “Use Printer Offline” option.
So, through the above-provided steps, it would become easy for all users to resolve Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline. In case if the issue remains the same, then proceed further to the next method provided below.
Re-install the printer drivers
All users are recommended to re-install the printer drivers with the following steps provided below.
- Open the “Printer Server” windows for uninstalling the Canon Pixma Tr8520 printer drivers.
- Once the driver gets uninstalled from the system, then remove the Canon printer drivers.
- After that, visit the “Printers and Scanners” window again and then “Add a printer.”
- At last, re-install the printer drivers to fix the Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline problem.
Restart the printer spooler service again
The user’s facing the Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline should restart the printer spooler service again. Therefore by doing this, the Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline issue will get resolved.
- Gently press the “Windows” and “R” keys both at the same time.
- After this, the run dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Now enter “services. msc” and then hit “Enter.”
- From the windows services list, click on any service and keep pressing the “P” button until the printer spooler gets highlighted.
- Now right click on the “Print spooler” and select “Properties” from the pop-up menu.
- After this, in the general tab, click on the “Stop” button available under the “Service Status.” After this, click on “OK” to save the changes.
- After doing this, the service will get disabled temporarily. Moreover, focus on deleting all print files. So, for that, open the Windows Explorer” and then C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS. If prompted, the operating system might require permission and then click on the “Continue” option.